New York, NY (July 10, 2023) – Commercial Integrator Expo, owned and produced by Emerald, the new exposition and conference for the commercial audiovisual integration channel and technology managers, launches educational programming for Commercial Integrator Expo 2023. The newly introduced Commercial Integrator Expo Conference will include over 50 sessions designed to inspire industry professionals to think more broadly about how they approach their business, introduce them to new lines of revenue and business opportunities and equip them with the resources to formulate meaningful conversations on the show floor.
“The Commercial Integrator Expo Conference encompasses connection and education through thought leadership, professional development and insightful speakers on emerging trends,” said Jason McGraw, CTS, group vice president for CEDIA Expo, Commercial Integrator Expo and KBIS, Emerald. “We have collaborated with DSF, IMCCA and NSCA to provide timely and relevant content sessions for integrators to expand their industry knowledge and to discover new opportunities to help accelerate their businesses forward. This year’s all-new Commercial Integrator Expo Conference will feature events for everyone.”
Curated by Commercial Integrator Expo, Digital Signage Federation (DSF), Interactive Multimedia & Collaboration Communications Alliance (IMCCA) and National Systems Contractor Association (NSCA), Commercial Integrator Expo Conference will feature all-new sessions, including an emphasis on project management and business development. The Commercial Integrator Expo Conference includes diverse formats, including thought-provoking seminars, case studies and engaging panels. A few highlights include:
– Dimensional Innovations’ Chris Riebschlager and Chad Hutson will present a compelling course, “Above the Clouds: Integrating Machine Learning, Virtual Reality and Immersive Technologies into the Amelia Earhart Hangar Museum.” The session will examine the proper considerations for integrating technology into cultural centers or museum spaces to achieve learning objectives and rethinking museum exhibits through the lens of design and technology to drastically alter a museum-goer’s experience.
– Aaron Kipfer, chief technology officer for Neoti, will present the unique challenges in constructing a 92-foot expandable dvLED video wall in Charlotte, NC. Kipfer will unpack issues like the primary considerations in the mounting system and load capacities, the customer’s unique use case and how that impacted the choices and the specifics of the highly customizable control platform.
– David J. Danto, director of emerging technology for IMCCA and director of UC strategy and research for HP/Poly, will host an engaging presentation on designing workspaces to be magnets, not mandated environments. Danto’s presentation, “Magnet Not Mandate – Designing Workspaces for the Office,” will share insights on creating collaboration centers of excellence and equipping them to support the mission.
– Attendees can gather knowledge to maintain high margins in the face of commoditization in digital signage. The session, “Understanding Profitability in Digital Signage,” presented by DSF, will uncover insights on increasing value and the opportunity of selling through understanding, collaboration and problem-solving.
– NSCA will host a hands-on workshop that will require attendees to dive into each segment of the project lifecycle, from the first recognition of the project to the project completion and closeout documentation. Attendees will walk away with a better handle on how to make a project management impact in every project stage and improve chances for profitability.
At Commercial Integrator Expo Conference, attendees can expect to learn about a host of emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence, augmented reality and resimercial, to name a few. Attendees looking for business advice will find courses on everything from incorporating new products into their sales pitches to growing profits from products they’re selling. Commercial Integrator Expo Conference will forge new connections between peers, manufacturers, opportunities and ideas while offering the industry training on embracing new markets and emerging technology.
Individuals interested in attending Commercial Integrator Expo 2023, which will be co-located with CEDIA Expo 2023 from September 6–9, 2023, in Denver, CO, can register online. Industry association members receive discounted registration fees for show floor and Commercial Integrator Expo Conference sessions.
To learn more about Commercial Integrator Expo, please visit expo.commercialintegrator.com. To learn more about CEDIA Expo, please visit cediaexpo.com.
About Commercial Integrator Expo
Commercial Integrator Expo, owned by Emerald, is a full-featured exposition and conference addressing the needs of today’s fixed installation audiovisual systems professionals and technology managers in corporate, higher education, hospitality, retail and resimercial market settings. Commercial Integrator Expo will deliver a dedicated commercial AV exhibit show floor, robust conference program with instruction by industry experts, supporting associations and organizations. For more information, please visit expo.commercialintegrator.com.
Emerald’s talented and experienced team grows our customers’ businesses 365 days a year through connections, content, and commerce. We expand connections that drive new business opportunities, product discovery, and relationships with over 140 annual events, matchmaking, and lead-gen services. We create content to ensure that our customers are on the cutting edge of their industries and are continually developing their skills. And we power commerce through efficient year-round buying and selling. We do all this by seamlessly integrating in-person and digital platforms and channels. Emerald is immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. As true partners, we create experiences that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. For more information, please visit: www.emeraldx.com
Morgan Lawrence, APR, Director of Communications
THE rAVe Agency
Mobile: (419) 631-8052